Plastic Surgery Innovation Series
Join us for the second webinar in the Plastic Surgery Innovation series, Taking the First Big Step: Making the Baby on at 7 p.m., CDT, Wednesday, July 8.
Co-moderated by ASPS President Lynn Jeffers, MD, and Howard Levinson, MD, Director of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Duke University, this session will feature discussions on experiences with early stage innovations and entrepreneurship with Ken Gall, Associate Dean of Entrepreneurship and Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science at Duke University, and Nichole Mercier, PhD, Assistant Vice Chancellor & Managing Director - Washington University St. Louis.
Key webinar topics will include:
- What roles can a plastic surgeon play in new ventures and companies besides being a founder?
- Understanding the roles and perspectives of university tech transfer offices as partners.
- Early design work/prototyping – who, what, where, when, why, and how.
- Intellectual property – names on a patent and ownership rights.
- Licensing vs. New Company.
Bring your questions and feel free to share your thoughts. We look forward to a lively and engaging conversation!
The Plastic Surgery Innovations Series is a webinar program featuring timely topics with lively panel discussions and how-to segments hosted by Howie Levinson, MD. The sessions will run every other week until Plastic Surgery The Meeting – where The TANK happens live and innovators battle it out to receive the Top Innovator of 2020 Award!
The series is free to ASPS members, and available to non-members for a low one-time cost of $150! Register only once and participate in as many webinars as you’d like and access the recordings at your convenience. The sessions will be recorded and available on-demand at ASPS EdNet.
All webinar times are 7 p.m. Central time.
Webinar Series Schedule
- The Future of Fillers: Reshaping the Aesthetic Landscape (June 24)
- Bronze level support by MTF Biologics
- Taking the First Big Step: Making the Baby (July 8)
- Who's Winning the Fat Wars? (July 22)
- Focus, Focus, Focus & Teamwork in Entrepreneurial Companies (August 5)
- Making Augmented Reality a Reality in Plastic Surgery (August 19)
- Fill the Gas Tank and Map the Road Ahead (September 2)
- Fireside Chat (September 16)
- Growth and Adaptability: Keys to Dynamic Performance (September 30)
- The TANK - Live voting and results! (October 15)
The Plastic Surgery Innovation Series is supported at the Gold level by:
More To Explore