Plastic Surgery The Meeting is supported by 300 industry partners that sponsor and exhibit at The Meeting each year. This year, make no exception in setting aside time to network with industry representatives, see new and enhanced products and services first-hand and say thank you to our long-standing and first-time exhibitors.
Exhibit Hall Schedule
Orange County Convention Center, Level 1, South Hall B
Saturday, October 7, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Morning Break: 10:00 - 10:45 a.m.
- Lunch: 12:30 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
- Afternoon Break: 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Sunday, October 8, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Morning Break: 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Afternoon Break: 3:15 - 4:00 p.m.
Monday, October 9, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Morning Break: 9:00 - 9:45 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:45 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- Afternoon Break: 3:00 - 3:45 p.m.
ASPS is proud to present the largest Exhibit Hall in plastic surgery. We encourage use of the tools available to strategize your time with exhibitors, by pre-planning booth visits and communicating post-meeting.
- Online Exhibitor Directory
- Online Searchable Floor Plan
- The Meeting App
- Printed Official Program
Complimentary Breaks and Lunches with Exhibitors
- Morning and afternoon refreshment breaks will be offered each day
- Registered attendees also receive a complimentary lunch Saturday through Monday (ticket required for complimentary lunch)
Additional Areas of Interest
- ASPS/CareCredit Professional Headshot Spot
- ASPS Endorsed Partners Row
- ASPS Resource Center
- PRS Tech Talks
- Residents Bowl Arena
- The PSF Maliniac Lounge
ASPS and The PSF would like to thank our members for their continued support and interest in patronizing exhibitors at Plastic Surgery The Meeting. Registration fees would be considerably higher without the income generated from exhibitor participation.
When companies present quality products and services addressing the practice needs of aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery professionals, they add value. We encourage you to set aside dedicated time in Orlando to visit with exhibitors and let them know you value their partnership.
Our gratitude goes out to the ASPS Exhibitor Advisory Council (EAC), which provides a vital communication link between the Society and its exhibitors.
Admission into the exhibit hall is included with the attendee registration, badge is required. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.