Plastic Surgery The Meeting provides the specialty with the largest and most anticipated exhibit experience of the year – and 2023 is no different. The plastic surgery community has come to rely on PSTM to be the most prominent exhibit hall in the specialty, to meet your practice needs - after all exhibitors power your practice!
The Exhibit Hall will be located at the Austin Convention Center (ACC) in downtown Austin. The ACC features five contiguous exhibit halls with close to 250,000 square feet of column free space; and seven ballrooms, ranging from cozy and intimate to one of the largest in Texas at more than 40,000 square feet.
This year we look to bring some of the world's most innovative and essential plastic surgery related exhibitors to showcase their products and services; and to bring your practice to the next level. We have designed an incredible, exhibit experience that will allow you to find everything you are looking for in one place.
Exhibit Hall Schedule
The Exhibit Hall will be live Friday, Oct. 27 through Sunday, Oct. 29. See all of the best industry suppliers and network with fellow colleagues.
Friday, October 27, 9:30 a.m. — 5:00 p.m., CDT
- Grand Opening: 9:30 a.m.; Welcome Party
Unopposed times: 9:30 — 10:30 a.m., 12:30 — 2:00 p.m., 3:30 — 5:00 p.m., CDT
Saturday, October 28, 9:30 a.m. — 5:00 p.m., CDT
- Unopposed times: 9:30 — 10:30 a.m., 12:30 — 2:00 p.m., 3:30 — 5:00 p.m., CDT
Sunday, October 29, 9:30 a.m. — 2:00 p.m., CDT
- Unopposed times: 9:30 — 10:30 a.m., 12:30 — 2:00 p.m., CDT
*Times are subject to change
ASPS EDNET Digital Learning Pavillion
New in 2023! Stop by to see what ASPS Digital Education has to offer including exciting new products created in response to member feeback and PSTM on-demand sessions available for CME (included in your registration).
- Admission into the Exhibit Hall is included with attendee registration; badge is required.
- No one under 18 years of age (“Minors”) will be allowed in the Exhibit Hall unless accompanied by an adult with an official meeting badge during show days. Minors are not allowed in the exhibit hall during set-up and dismantle.
- Accompanying adults are exclusively responsible and assume all risk for the safety and welfare of the minor.
- Complimentary lunch is provided with registration for qualifying attendees.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Plastic Surgery Foundation would like to thank our members for their continued support and interest in patronizing exhibitors at Plastic Surgery The Meeting. Registration fees would be considerably higher without the income generated from exhibitor participation.
When companies present quality products and services addressing the practice needs of aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery professionals, they add value. We encourage you to set aside dedicated time to visit with exhibitors and let them know you value their partnership.
Our gratitude goes out to the ASPS Exhibitor Advisory Council (EAC), which provides a vital communication link between the society and its exhibitors.