ISPRES Presents: LIVE at vPSTM
Join the International Society of Plastic Regenerative Surgeons (ISPRES) on Nov. 7, 2020, for a live, international event held in conjunction with this year's Plastic Surgery The Meeting.
Featuring presentations from well-known plastic surgery experts across the globe, this half-day educational event is designed to provide you with new perspectives on fat grafting and regenerative surgery.
You won’t want to miss this exciting opportunity. Attend ISPRES Presents: Live at vPSTM and learn how you can shape the future of regenerative plastic surgery.
We are thrilled to feature presentations from experts hailing from more than 12 countries:
Lee Pu, MD (United States)
Amin Kalaaji, MD (Norway)
Roger Khouri, MD (United States)
Marco Klinger, MD (Italy)
Feng Lu, MD (China)
Guy Magalon, MD (France)
Kook Kwang Sik, MD (South Korea)
Gino Rigotti, MD (Italy)
Peter Rubin, MD (United States)
Ewa Siolo, MD (South Africa)
Aris Sterodimas, MD (Greece)
Patrick Tonnard, MD (Belgium)
Luiz Toledo, MD (United Arab Emirates)
Kotaro Yoshimura, MD (Japan)
Welcome Session 8:00 - 9:00 a.m.
- Welcome — Lee Pu and Kotaro Yoshimura
- What’s New in Fat Grafting — Moderator; Kotaro Yoshimura
Panelists Peter Rubin (United States), Arias Sterodimas (Greece), Patrick Tonnard (Belgium), Feng Lu (China)
Morning Session 9:00 - 11:15 a.m.
- Conventional Fat Grafting Techniques for Superb Results — Moderator: Sydney Coleman
- BREAST: Fat Grafting Techniques and Strategy for Natural Breast Reconstruction — Kotaro Yoshimura (Japan), Roger Khouri (United States), Gino Rigotti (Italy)
- FACE: Fat grafting for optimal facial rejuvenation — Timothy Marten (United States), Steve Cohen
- BUTTOCK: Safety Considerations in Buttock Augmentation with Fat Grafting — Alexandra Conde-Green (United States), Luiz Toledo (United Arab Emirates)
Break: 11:15 - 11:45 a.m.
Afternoon Session 11:45 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- Regenerative Surgery — Moderator: Lee Pu
- An overview of regenerative surgery — Marco Klinger (Italy), Guy Magalon (France), Norbert Pallua, Eva Siolo (South Africa)
*Program subject to change