ISPRES Presents: LIVE at vPSTM
Log into the vPSTM portal to join the International Society of Plastic Regenerative Surgeons (ISPRES) on Nov. 7, 2020, for a live programming included in your vPSTM registration.
vPSTM registration is required, but there is no additional fee for Plastic Surgery The Meeting registrants to attend this event.
Featuring presentations from well-known plastic surgery experts across the globe, this half-day educational event is designed to provide you with new perspectives on fat grafting and regenerative surgery.
You won’t want to miss this exciting opportunity. Attend ISPRES Presents: Live at vPSTM and learn how you can shape the future of regenerative plastic surgery.
We are thrilled to feature presentations from experts hailing from more than 12 countries:
Lee Pu, MD (United States)
Steven Cohen, MD (United States)
Amin Kalaaji, MD (Norway)
Roger Khouri, MD (United States)
Marco Klinger, MD (Italy)
Feng Lu, MD (China)
Guy Magalon, MD (France)
Timothy Marten, MD (United States)
Peter Rubin, MD (United States)
Kook Kwang Sik, MD (South Korea)
Ewa Siolo, MD (South Africa)
Aris Sterodimas, MD (Greece)
Luiz Toledo, MD (United Arab Emirates)
Patrick Tonnard, MD (Belgium)
Kotaro Yoshimura, MD (Japan)
Stefania DeFazio, MD (Italy)
Welcome Session 8:00 - 9:00 a.m.
- Welcome — Lee Pu and Kotaro Yoshimura
- What’s New in Fat Grafting — Moderator; Kotaro Yoshimura
Panelists Peter Rubin (United States), Arias Sterodimas (Greece), Patrick Tonnard (Belgium), Feng Lu (China)
Morning Session 9:00 - 11:15 a.m.
- Conventional Fat Grafting Techniques for Superb Results — Moderator: Sydney Coleman
- BREAST: Fat Grafting Techniques and Strategy for Natural Breast Reconstruction — Kotaro Yoshimura (Japan), Roger Khouri (United States)
- GENITALIA: Female Genital Rejuvenation with Fat Grafting — Stefania de Fazio (Italy)
- FACE: Fat Grafting For Optimal Facial Rejuvenation — Timothy Marten (United States), Steve Cohen (United States)
- BUTTOCK: Safety Considerations in Buttock Augmentation with Fat Grafting — Amin Kalaaji (Norway), Luiz Toledo (United Arab Emirates)
Break: 11:15 - 11:45 a.m.
Afternoon Session 11:45 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- Regenerative Surgery — Moderator: Lee Pu
- An Overview of Regenerative Surgery — Marco Klinger (Italy), Guy Magalon (France), Norbert Pallua, Eva Siolo (South Africa)
*Program subject to change