Migraine Surgery Symposium 2020
Migraine surgery continues to be one of the hottest topics in plastic surgery. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons and The Migraine Surgery Society are excited to offer a one day Migraine Surgery Symposium that will dive into the science, anatomy and surgical treatment of the trigger sites.
This virtual program will include didactic presentations from noted experts, lively panel discussions and features a moderated recorded surgical broadcast for an engaging, interactive educational experience second to none.
Upon successful completion of the Migraine Surgery Symposium, you are eligible to register and participate in the NEW Advanced Migraine Surgery Course on October 24, 2020. This FREE two hour advanced course (Noon – 2:00 p.m.) will feature patient cases for an in depth analysis of treating patients and best practices to ensure successful outcomes and patient satisfaction.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify migraine headaches and related medication overdoses.
- Identify anatomy of supraorbital, supratrochlear, zygomaticotemporal and auriculotemporal nerve trigger sites.
- Identify anatomy of the greater, third, and lesser occipital nerve trigger sites.
- Plan and demonstrate the surgical treatment of the trigger sites (including frontal and temporal, rhinogenic, auriculotemporal, and greater and lesser occipital).
- Discuss strategies related to practice management and medical coding for integration of migraine treatment into a practice.
Certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Registration fees are required for this one day introductory Migraine Symosium. vPSTM registration is not required.
|Residents / Fellows|