Saturday, September 29, 2018
Opening Round I: 9:30 – 11:00 a.m.
Opening Round II: 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Sunday, September 30, 2018
Second Round: 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
Finals: 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
McCormick Place West
One Plastic Surgery Residency Program will unseat the 2017 winner, University of Washington, at this one-of-a-kind event, as residents answer questions on case studies and the core curriculum of plastic surgery.
Winners of the tournament will have their names engraved on a nearly two-foot tall silver trophy and earn year-long bragging rights.
All of the Resident Bowl brackets have been filled. The following plastic surgery training programs have claimed the 32 available spots in the 2018 Residents Bowl:
- Northwestern University
- Mayo Clinic Rochester
- Albany Medical Center
- Washington University St. Louis
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Mount Sinai-New York City
- New York University
- Oregon Health & Science University
- UCLA Health
- Case Western Reserve University
- University of California, Irvine
- UT Health San Antonio
- University of Chicago Medicine
- University of Kentucky
- Stanford Plastic Surgery
- University of Utah
- Loma Linda
- University of California, San Francisco
- Northwell Health
- University of Kansas
- Ohio State University
- University of Southern California
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- UMass Plastic Surgery
- The New York-Prebyterian (Columbia/Cornell)
- Baylor Scott & White - Texas A&M University
- University of Washington
- University of Claifornia, Davis
- University of Toronto
- St. Louis University
To be added to the waitlist, email the following information to email@example.com:
- The name of the institution your team will be representing
- The names of all team members (no less than 2, no more than 4)
- The email addresses for each team member
May the best team win!
Previous Residents Bowl Winners
2017: University of Washington
Tamara Kemp, MD; Erin Miller, MD; H. Elise Min, MD; Eugene Oh, MD
2016: Southern Illinois University
Shawn Mendenhall, MD; Ryan Schmucker, MD; Chelsea C. Snider, MD
2015: Ohio State University
John Hulsen, MD; Ibrahim Khansa, MD; Joseph Meyerson, MD; Stephen Poteet, MD
2014: Ohio State University
Tyler Angelos, MD; Joseph Brown, MD; Ibrahim Khansa, MD; Cain Linville, MD
2013: University of Texas Southwestern
Huay-Zong Law, MD; Craig Lehrman, MD; Purushottam Nagarkar, MD; Jacob Unger, MD
2012: University of Texas Southwestern
Bridget Harrison, MD; Michael Lee, MD; Craig Lehrman, MD; Jacob Unger, MD