Friday, September 20, 2019
Opening Round I: 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
Opening Round II: 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, September 21, 2019
Second Round: 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
Finals: 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
San Diego Convention Center
One Plastic Surgery Residency Program will unseat the 2018 winner, UT Health San Antonio, at this one-of-a-kind event, as residents answer questions on case studies and the core curriculum of plastic surgery.
Winners of the tournament will have their names engraved on a nearly two-foot tall silver trophy and earn year-long bragging rights.
The following plastic surgery training programs have claimed some of the 32 available spots in the 2019 Residents Bowl:
- University of Texas Health Science Center-Houston McGovern Medical School Division of Plastic Surgery
- Indiana University
- UT Health San Antonio
- Duke University
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)
- New York-Presbyterian (Columbia/Cornell)
- University of Wisconsin
- Mexico City: Dr. Manuel Gea Gonzalez's Hospital Team
- University of South Florida
- Loma Linda University
- Lehigh Valley Health Network
- University of Washington
- University of Utah
- Hofstra/Northwell Plastic Surgery
- University of California-Davis
- University of Michigan
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Ohio State University
- Southern Illinois University
- Mount Sinai
- University of Minnesota
- McGill University
- Rutgers University
- Harvard University
- Northwestern University
- Stanford University
- Mayo Clinic AZ
To submit your application, email the following information to email@example.com:
- The name of the institution your team will be representing
- The names of all team members (no less than 2, no more than 4)
- The email addresses for each team member
May the best team win!
Previous Residents Bowl Winners
2018: UT Health San Antonio
Kelly Kafka, MD; Julie Kim, MD; Meg Rajan, MD; Victor Stams, MD
2017: University of Washington
Tamara Kemp, MD; Erin Miller, MD; H. Elise Min, MD; Eugene Oh, MD
2016: Southern Illinois University
Shawn Mendenhall, MD; Ryan Schmucker, MD; Chelsea C. Snider, MD
2015: Ohio State University
John Hulsen, MD; Ibrahim Khansa, MD; Joseph M eyerson, MD; Stephen Poteet, MD
2014: Ohio State University
Tyler Angelos, MD; Joseph Brown, MD; Ibrahim Khansa, MD; Cain Linville, MD
2013: University of Texas Southwestern
Huay-Zong Law, MD; Craig Lehrman, MD; Purushottam Nagarkar, MD; Jacob Unger, MD
2012: University of Texas Southwestern
Bridget Harrison, MD; Michael Lee, MD; Craig Lehrman, MD; Jacob Unger, MD