Hotels & Reservations
General housing for Plastic Surgery The Meeting 2021 in Atlanta is now closed. Click here if you still need to make a reservation.
|Hotel||Distance to GWCC||Shuttle Bus|
|Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center (HQ)
100 CNN Center
|Hyatt Regency Atlanta
265 Peachtree St. NE
|The Ritz-Carlton Atlanta
181 Peachtree St. NE
|Atlanta Marriott Marquis
265 Peachtree Center Avenue
|Embassy Suites Atlanta Centennial Park
267 Marietta Street
|.6 mile||Walking Distance|
|Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Downtown
275 Baker Street NW
|.5 mile||Walking Distance|
Complimentary Shuttle Schedule
Every 15-30 Minutes
Every 15-30 Minutes
|Friday, 10/29||7 - 10:30 AM||2:30 - 6:30 PM|
|Saturday, 10/30||7 - 10:30 AM||2:30 - 6:30 PM|
|Sunday, 10/31||7 - 10:30 AM||2:30 - 7:15 PM|
|Monday, 11/1||7 - 10:30 AM||3 - 7:00 PM|
*Masks are required to ride shuttle buses
Neither ASPS nor EventSphere require a deposit. However, hotels may charge your credit card a two-night room and tax deposit in advance to secure discounted rates and reservation. Please refer to PlasticSurgeryTheMeeting.com/hotels for details.
Confirmations are sent via email at the time of reservation; please review for accuracy once received. If the confirmation email is not received within 24 hours of making your reservation, please contact EventSphere.
All changes and cancellations must be made directly with EventSphere and up to seven (7) business days prior to scheduled arrival. An acknowledgement of your request will be emailed within 24 business hours of receipt.
You will be asked to provide room preferences when making your reservation. Hotels will assign specific room types upon check-in, based on availability.
Why book your hotel room through ASPS and EventSphere?
- We make it easy. Just reserve your hotel room during the online registration process. Deposits will be taken from your credit card closer to the event dates.
- ASPS room rates are guaranteed by the hotels to be the lowest rates during the conference dates.*
- Booking within the ASPS room block offers certain protections and guarantees, should the hotel become overbooked during the conference.
- Free shuttle bus transportation is provided to the Georgia World Congress Center from select ASPS hotels unless they are within close walking distance. This means door-to-door drop-off service for free.
- Staying at an ASPS hotel gives you the ability to network with fellow plastic surgeons. You never know who you’ll meet in the hotel lounge or lobby!
*EventSphere is the official housing provider for Plastic Surgery The Meeting. ASPS has worked diligently with the hotels in Atlanta to establish room blocks for attendees and exhibitors. Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company or housing service provider other than EventSphere is not approved by ASPS. Reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may appear to be for lower rates, however, they may be illegitimate, have unreasonable cancellation or change penalties or be completely non-refundable. Please be aware of, and report any, unauthorized solicitation to NAR.