NEW! Restoring Beauty of the Eyebrow Monday, October 1 Mon, Oct 1 8:00-9:00 a.m.
The restoration of eyebrows is something that all plastic surgeons should be offering their patients who are interested in periorbital rejuvenation or beautification. This course will teach plastic surgeons the modern aesthetic ideals of eyebrows in both men and women, how to select proper candidates for eyebrow transplantation, and how to perform the procedure under local anesthesia in the office.
At the end of this activity, participation will be able to:
- Why we need beautiful eyebrows to complete the "package"
- Review the history of aesthetic ideals of eyebrows
- Learn about the pros and cons of the non surgical options that exist for patient such as tattooing and microblading
- Learn different methods of hair transplantation for eyebrows
- How to set up an eyebrow transplant center in your office
- Pitfalls and pearls of eyebrow transplantation
- How to perform an eyebrow transplantation in your office under local anesthesia
Program Subject to Change.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.