Body Contouring in Men Sunday, September 30 Sun, Sep 30 8:00-9:00 a.m.
The panel will be composed of intermediate level presentations of 10 minutes each allowing the audience to identify the different procedures that they can offer to their male patients.
There will be 4 speakers covering different procedures in different areas of the body.
- Dr Schechter will cover Gynecomastia, classification, management, procedures
- Dr Steinbrech will cover Lower extremity augmentation with implants (gluteus, calves), and Upper extremity augmentation with implants
- Dr Maranhao will cover male body contouring after massive weight loss including Thoracoplasty and Lower bodylift
- Dr Hoyos will cover High definition liposuction of the abdomen, gluteal region and the upper extremities.
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify the areas of concern of the male body type
- Identify the different techniques to employ for each area of the body
- Establish the differences between the male and the female body, and adapt some of the techniques already used in practice accordingly
- Identify the complications that are particular to men and be able to manage them
- Patient safety in male body contouring
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.