NEW! Breast ERAS Monday, October 1 Mon, Oct 1 7:30-9:00 a.m.
A multidisciplinary panel will present key elements of ERAS clinical pathways which have been successful in improving perioperative outcomes.
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the key benefits of ERAS protocols for patients and providers.
- List the key elements of ERAS protocols for breast reconstruction.
- Consider the components of multimodal pain and nausea management strategies.
- List areas of success that have been realized through ERAS protocols in breast reconstruction.
- Describe strategies to maximize local anesthetic efficacy.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.