Understanding Rhinoplasty in 2 Hours Sunday, September 30 Sun, Sep 30 4:30-6:30 p.m.
This course will explain the anatomy critical to good outcomes, the reasons and patterns of secondary rhinoplasty deformities, the two surgical plans that will solve most nasal deformities (or primary and secondary) and the techniques employed to carry them out.
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- List the four anatomical traits that must be diagnosed prior rhinoplasty
- Discuss why they can impair the surgical result and how to avoid these post operative problems
- List the four types of grafts necessary to most surgical corrections
- Identify the three patterns of secondary deformities and recognize them in patients
- List the two surgical strategies that solve most rhinoplasty problems and identify them in test patients.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.