Migraine Cadaver Lab Saturday, September 29 Sat, Sep 29 1:00-4:00 p.m.
This year’s Migraine Surgery Cadaver Lab will provide a FULL DAY deep-dive into the science and technique behind one of the hottest topics in plastic surgery. The lecture portion of the program will take place in the morning, while the hands-on cadaver lab will be held in the afternoon.
At the end of this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify migraine headaches and related medication overdoses.
- Identify anatomy of supraorbital, supratrochlear, zygomaticotemporal and auriculotemporal nerve trigger sites.
- Identify anatomy of the greater, third, and lesser occipital nerve trigger sites.
- Plan and demonstrate the surgical treatment of the trigger sites (including frontal and temporal, rhinogenic, auriculotemporal, and greater and lesser occipital).
- Discuss strategies related to practice management and medical coding for integration of migraine treatment into a practice.
Additional Fee: $1,575
Program Subject to Change.
Educational Grant Provided by: Platinum: Allergan Medical
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.