Preparing Your Practice for Sale to a Private Equity Group Monday, October 1 Mon, Oct 1 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Outlining the steps, a plastic surgeon or group would take to prepare their practice to be bought by a private equity group. Using real life experience with this process, the necessary steps will be shown to achieve this goal.
Following this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss the role of the management company in preparing your practice for sale.
- Identify how practices are valued and the role of the EBIDTA.
- Identify the characteristics of a practice that make it attractive to private entity.
- Discuss the process of how a practice is put up for sale.
- Outline how physicians are compensated for the sale of their practice.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.