Tips, Tricks, and Tools Behind Effective SEO Sunday, September 30 Sun, Sep 30 8:00-9:00 a.m.
In order to be successful on Google, modern practices need to understand the components behind effective search engine optimization. This includes not only a healthy keyword strategy, blogging and unique content, but also an emphasis on the internal processes of the practice. If your practices SEO efforts aren't backed by an efficient team answering the phones and responding to online inquiries, then your return will be minimal. Discover the importance of implementing a blended strategy to grow your patient base and cosmetic revenue on today's modern marketplace of Google.
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Learn simple SEO strategies that are easy to implement.
- Understand why consistent blogging and reviews are crucial in SEO efforts.
- Understand current online marketing conditions and their potential effects on rankings.
- Optimize your practice’s keywords based on your top treatments/procedures.
- Learn how to design a medical practice website that converts online visitors into loyal patients.
- Learn how to increase your ROI and conversion rates at the front desk.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.