Preventing and Dealing with Negative Reviews Friday, September 20 Fri, Sep 20 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Review tools and best practices to avoid negative online reviews. Learn options and recommended actions if a negative online review is posted, from both the agency and practice perspectives.
At the end of this activity participants will be able to:
- Outline common patient complaints;
- Identify tools to get a real time read on the patient experience;
- Outline best practices in asking for/driving reviews/responding pros and cons;
- List the review sites that are important and why;
- Discuss approaches regarding negative reviews and monitoring tools.
Program Subject to Change.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.