YPS Think Tank: Identifying Solutions for Challenges We Face Saturday, September 21 Sat, Sep 21 8:00-9:00 a.m.
This session will allow attendees to discuss and provide information and 4 topics selected by the YPS Steering Committee. Attendees will choose one of the four topics to join a breakout discussion. Consensus conclusions from each group will be discussed with the entire audience, and the results of the discussion will be fed back to ASPS leadership. The four breakout discussion topics are:
- How can media training impact practice and leadership development for Young Surgeons?
- Social media for fundraising for philanthropic causes, as well as practice building.
- What issues affect wellness in young surgeons
- Financial planning and literacy for you and your life.
At the end of the activity participants will be able to:
- Discuss a variety of issues important to Young Plastic Surgeons
- Identify methods to improve currently identified problems.
Program is Subject to Change.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.