The Perfect Practice Manager: Traits, Duties, and Qualifications Sunday, September 22 Sun, Sep 22 1:30-2:30 p.m.
Practice management is a key to a successful and rewarding career as a plastic surgeon. Practice management comes in many forms that will be dependent of the type of practice and desires of the surgeon. There are many characteristics of the practice manager that will be important no matter how the practice is structured. The panelists selected come from a wide variety of successful practices from around the country that will describe their role in the management of their practices and why they are successful.
At the end of this activity participants will be able to:
- Understand different roles and responsibilities of practice managers.
- Understand the business principals that are a key to practice success.
- Recognize the roles of outside resources in shaping a successful practice.
- Identify key characteristics and qualifications that will help in the selection of a practice manager.
- Identify resources assisting in implementing effective compensation plans.
Program Subject to Change.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.