Antibiotic Use in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery Saturday, September 21 Sat, Sep 21 1:30-3:00 p.m.
This panel will explore antibiotics used among plastic surgeons performing cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery and suggest an algorithm for best practices.
At the end of this activity participants will be able to:
- Review the available data for the types of infections which occur following breast plastic surgery.
- Review the available best data on antibiotic selection.
- Review the available best data for antibiotic duration.
- Formulate a suggestive algorithm for best practices in antibiotic use in breast plastic surgery.
- Discuss plans for future studies.
Program Subject to Change.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.