Prepectoral Reconstruction: A Multidisciplinary Approach Sunday, September 22 Sun, Sep 22 8:00-9:00 a.m.
To present the multidisciplinary approach to a successful prepectoral breast reconstruction. Emphasis will be on proper patient selection, surgical technique including the mastectomy and reconstruction, and whether to use ADM or not.
At the end of this activity participants will be able to:
- Understand the perspective of the Radiation oncologist (will include proton therapy);
- Recognize the importance of optimizing mastectomy - Breast surgeon (barriers and tips eg. Pre-op MRI);
- Plastic Surgeons – review the indications and techniques;
- Review of potential complications;
- Demonstrate long term outcomes.
Program Subject to Change.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.