NEW! Prepectoral Breast Reconstruction: Dueling Perspectives Friday, September 28 Fri, Sep 28 1:30-4:00 p.m.
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Review the controversies associated with prepectoral breast reconstruction
- Describe an algorithm for prepec versus dual plane
- Relay prepectoral techniques
- Acknowledge the pros and cons of 1 versus 2 stage reconstruction
- Choose if there is a benefit to total wrap or is partial wrap enough
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.