NEW! Management of Asymmetries After Breast Conservation Therapy Monday, October 1 Mon, Oct 1 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Discuss ways to predict poor results and ways to prevent them and correct them following BCT.
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Predict poor results with BCT
- Discuss the partial mastectomy reconstruction options
- Understand the timing of reconstruction
- Address oncologic concerns
- Understand outcomes and how to manage complications
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.