Thigh Lift: Patient Marking Monday, October 1 Mon, Oct 1 4:30-5:30 p.m.
The distinguished panelists have years of experience in body contouring procedures, and have performed different approaches to thigh lifting over the years depending on individual patient needs. Panelists will present a variety of patients and different approaches, with a focus on assessment and marking prior to execution of the operation. Opinions on the best way to approach a certain condition may vary.
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to assess candidates for thigh lifting and plan to optimal approach.
- Learn how marking the patient is critical to the final outcome.
- Identify risk factors associated with each approach, and how proper marking will reduce risk.
- Outline steps in planning and marking thigh lifts in various types of patients.
- Know at the course conclusion what the steps are in planning and marking thigh lift patients.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.