Comprehensive Techniques in Female Genital Rejuvenation Sunday, September 30 Sun, Sep 30 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
The basics of labiaplasty, clitoral hood reduction, labia majoraplasty, perineoplasty, and vaginoplasty will be taught, including basic anatomy, patient evaluation, symptomatology, surgical techniques, postoperative care, and management of complications. Nonsurgical technology and the role that plays in the comprehensive care of a vulvovagional practice will also be discussed.
At the end of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate the vulvovaginal patient and be able to guide her to the appropriate procedure(s).
- Understand how to do a wedge and trim labiaplasty.
- Understand how to do a vaginoplasty and perineoplasty.
- Understand how to prevent and how to address complications of these procedures.
- Be familiar with the indications and limitations of non-surgical vulvovaginal technology.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.