Welcome to Virtual Plastic Surgery The Meeting
Plastic surgery is a specialty defined by innovation. While we are unable to host an in-person annual meeting this year, we are doing what plastic surgeons do best – merging science, art and technique with cutting-edge technology to host the most innovative meeting our specialty has ever seen! The program assembled for virtual Plastic Surgery The Meeting 2020 will incorporate the education and social elements you expect in the annual meeting to provide tremendous value to you and your staff – all from the convenience of your home or office.
ASPS and our partner societies are excited to come together virtually to provide this premier program with both live-online and on-demand components. Highlights include:
- Make your own meeting! Choose how to earn up to 75 AMA PRA Category 1 credits and 30 patient safety credits, from nearly 100 live sessions, more than 50 on-demand sessions and 1,300+ abstract presentations.
- On-demand programming (on your own time) will be available starting Oct. 9 and continue to expand through Nov. 30.
- Live-online sessions will be featured throughout the weekend of Oct. 16, 17 and 18.
- More abstracts than ever before will be presented thanks to the virtual format allowing PSTM to accept more groundbreaking research, all available for CME credit.
- Traditional programs remain as the ASPS Presidents Panel, PSF Presidents Panel, Trustees Talk, Maliniac Lecture, Greatest Hits of State and Regional Societies and other favorites remain in the #PSTM20 schedule.
- Interactive simulation sessions will deliver education into the hands of our participants.
- Engage in thought-provoking, interactive chats with fellow attendees, as well as live Q&As with expert faculty.
- A virtual exhibit hall will allow you to schedule individual online consultations with top companies in the specialty, all gathered together to showcase the latest products and services designed to meet your needs as you reopen/re-establish your practice. Exhibitors power your practice!
- Join us as we take #networking to a new level with real social experiences even in this time of social distancing.
In addition, you can show support for The Plastic Surgery Foundation by visiting ShopASPS.org to get your commemorative #PSTM20 pin and other memorabilia, participate virtually in the Close the Loop 5K by running or walking your own path and sharing it with others, or bid online during The PSF Silent Auction (and receive updates when you’ve been outbid)!
Prior to the meeting, you will receive a digital registration packet – and the first 3,000 domestic registrants for PSTM20 will also receive a registration box filled with fun surprises to enhance your virtual #PSTM20 experience.
Thank you for your continued support, and we hope to see you online for PSTM20 in October.
Lynn Jeffers, MD, MBA, FACS
American Society of Plastic Surgeons
C. Scott Hultman, MD, MBA, FACS
The Plastic Surgery Foundation
Delora Mount, MD, FACS
American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
American Society of Plastic Surgery Professionals
Jay Calvert, MD, FACS
The Rhinoplasty Society