Technology Innovation in Plastic Surgery
The TIPS conference is an educational meeting specializing in emerging technologies that advance patient care in the field of plastic surgery. Network and learn from both physicians and industry entrepreneurs.
TIPS is the forum to initiate dialogue among clinicians, industry experts and investors, while accelerating the development of better technology for patients.
TIPS will be held Thursday, Oct. 15th, at the Moscone Center. The day long program will include first hand experience on the cycle from conception to profit with many well-known organizations.
TIPS Agenda (tentative):
- Panel 1: 8:30 – 9:35 a.m.
- Panel 2: 9:40 – 10:45 a.m.
- Panel 3: 10:50 – 11:55 a.m.
- Working Lunch: 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- Interact with Sponsors: 1:00 – 1:30 p.m.
- Didactic on Innovation Process: 1:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Panel 4: 3:05 – 5:05 p.m.
- Fireside Chat: 5:05 – 6:05 p.m.