A Farewell to Big Arms: Curing Lymphedema Friday, October 27 Fri, Oct 27 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. CDT
This session will discuss strategies in the management of lymphedema in order to maximize results and minimize complications.
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Understand Prophylactic lymphovenous bypass,
- Define and explain Lymph node transfer,
- Understand Therapeutic lymphovenous bypass,
- Differentiate between various assessment strategies
- Understand Chest wall lymphedema,
- Recognize issues beyond the arm
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For hearing assistance in live sessions, please download the app "Live Transcribe" or visit Registration for additional help.