Lower Body Circumferential Contouring: How to Pick the Right Operation Friday, October 27 Fri, Oct 27 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. CDT
The aesthetics of ideal female and male torso and the wide variety of commonly presenting deformities will be discussed. A panel of experts will present 5 cases of a certain deformity and how they treated it. Results will be critiqued.
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify the overall aesthetics and aesthetic subunits of the torso.
- List techniques and technologies suitable for body contouring.
- Discuss each transverse upper and lower body lifts and contrast them to J-torsoplasty and oblique flankplasty.
- Differentiate them the indications and results for each of these techniques.
- Create a new algorithm for choices for body contouring surgery.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For hearing assistance in live sessions, please download the app "Live Transcribe" or visit Registration for additional help.