ISPRES Presents Live at PSTM: Current Clinical Innovation and the Future Perspective of Regenerative Surgery Sunday, October 30 Sun, Oct 30 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. EDT
Join the International Society of Regenerative Surgeons (ISPRES) for an engaging session covering a variety of topics:
- Regenerative Surgery for Burn and Complex Wounds
- Fat Grafting for Breast Augmentation
- Fat grafting for Difficult Gynecologic Conditions
- New Technique in Fat Grafting
- Evidence in Clinical Fat Grafting
- ADSC Research
- Overview of Regenerative Surgery
- New Technology in Fat Grafting
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.