Global Thigh Rejuvenation Friday, October 22 Fri, Oct 22
All aspects of thighplasty will be described. From non-invasive state of the art technology to minimal incision to full length scars, avulsion techniques and serial excision.
At the end of this activity participants will be able to:
- Identify degree of skin laxity and type of thighplasty most appropriate
- Understand non-invasive options for thigh contouring and safety profile
- Understand surgical markings for thighplasty
- Understand how to perform various thighplasty procedures, including excision and avulsion techniques.
- Learn how to avoid complications and optimize results with thighplasty
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.