Browlift: Decision Tree Friday, October 16 Fri, Oct 16 1:00-2:00 p.m. CST
Objectives of this panel:
- Aesthetic goals in Browlifting
- Preferred techniques from each presenter for Browlifting
- Changes in technique(s) that the Panelists have incorporated based upon their personal experience
- The role of Neurotoxins, Fillers, and Energy Based Devices in Browlifting
- Possible sequelae and complications of Browlifting
- Duration of the result achieved based upon the preferred technique of each presenter.
Educational Grant Support Provided By: LEADERS: Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie Company; Galderma Laboratories, L.P.; Galatea Surgical, Inc.; INNOVATORS: Mentor Worldwide, LLC; SUPPORTERS: Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies
In-Kind Support Provided By: Galatea Surgical, Inc.; Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.