Transitioning from Textured to Smooth in a Round World Sunday, October 18 Sun, Oct 18 4:00-5:00 p.m. CDT
This panel addresses the implications in the shift in practice back to smooth round implants for breast augmentation.
At the end of this activity participants will be able to:
- Be aware of shifts in practice.
- Gain knowledge in current device options and selection.
- Have an approach to pocket control for both primary and revision breast augmention surgery.
- Develop approaches to the prevention of complications.
- Discuss how to optimize outcomes in their practice with currently available implants.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.