Facelift Cadaver Lab Friday, September 20 Fri, Sep 20 7:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe the four most common techniques in modern day facelift surgery, MACS lift, Extended SMAS, Lateral SMASectomy, and injectables.
- Identify potential complications and how to effectively avoid and manage them.
- Effectively select and plan the execution of the appropriate technique for the patient.
- Demonstrate the four surgical techniques. 5. Describe the complex three dimensional anatomy of the lower lid and lower lid support techniques
- Describe safe anatomically based midface filler injection techniques.