New Technologies to Improve Office Flow: How to Make a Smart Office / Smart OR Monday, September 23 Mon, Sep 23 10:30-11:45 a.m.
Many new and innovative tools are available in an office as well as an operating room setting Topics such as digital integration of patient information, electronic records and charts, management of supplies and expenses will be explored. Also, new approaches to patient interaction including the use of skype consultations.
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Use technology to improve patient experience;
- Reduce inefficiencies in practice/OR function;
- Improve supply chain and expense management;
- Improve communication with patients;
- Reduce clutter, run a smarter and more efficient office.
Program Subject to Change
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.