Hand Rejuvenation: Fat Grafting and Fillers in the Hand Sunday, September 22 Sun, Sep 22 1:30-2:30 p.m.
Applications of fat grafting to the hand to include cosmetic rejuvenation, correct contour defects, release contractures, treat arthritis, help nerve regeneration and soothe neuromas pain among others. Course will include didactic teaching of the principles behind fat grafting and the techniques for applying them.
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify the indications for fat grafting;
- Get familiar with the principles of fat grafting;
- Become proficient with the surgical technique of fat grafting;
- Recognize the limitations and avoid complications;
- Apply the technique safely and effectively.
Program Subject to Change.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.