Controversies in Abdominoplasty - How Much Concurrent Liposuction is Safe? Monday, October 1 Mon, Oct 1 2:15-3:30 p.m.
Managing the consult of the unhappy patient, case examples. Strategy of management results. Managing the finances of the unhappy patient, and strategies to keep the patient on your side while optimizing patient satisfaction. Medicolegal aspects of management of the unhappy body contouring patient and managing the secondary procedure in the unhappy patient, timing, sequencing results.
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Manage consulting with the unhappy patient
- Form strategies to deal with the unhappy patient
- Manage financial issues of the unhappy patient
- Understand the medicolegal aspects of the unhappy patient
- Manage revision surgery of the unhappy patient
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.