NEW! Optimization and Decision-Making in Ab Wall for Obese and Morbidly Obese Patients Saturday, September 29 Sat, Sep 29 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
This will be an expert panel with a moderator and three panelists. We will have a 10-minute presentation regarding current practice patterns followed by open discussion by the panelists and questions from the audience. The moderator will also provide key examples of elective and non-elective cases and ask the panel to give their expert opinions on best practice.
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognize specific challenges in abdominal wall reconstruction in the obese and morbidly obese
- Discuss preoperative and postoperative optimization in elective cases
- Discuss postoperative optimization in on-elective cases
- Know best techniques for reconstruction in obese patients
- Outline best treatment for postoperative complications.
Program Subject to Change.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.