Advanced Microsurgical Approaches to Lower Extremity Reconstruction Sunday, September 30 Sun, Sep 30 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
To provide the most updated technique and knowledge on microsurgical lower extremity reconstruction.
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- To list the indications for free tissue transfer to lower extremity
- To discuss pros and cons of free tissue transfer to lower extremity
- To identify risks for complications after free tissue transfer to lower extremity
- To outline strategy for post-op care and management of complications after free tissue transfer to lower extremity.
- To be able to provide most comprehensive approach to lower extremity microsurgical reconstruction.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.