Comprehensive Buttock Rejuvenation Friday, September 28 Fri, Sep 28 1:30-4:30 p.m.
This course provides a comprehensive discussion of the anatomy of the buttocks and surrounding areas. Techniques for buttocks rejuvenation including fat grafting, implants, and auto-augmentation after weight loss will be discussed. There will be a focus on avoidance and management of complications.
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the anatomical landmarks and characteristics of the buttocks
- Discuss the appropriate techniques to stay safe in gluteal augmentation
- Discuss the appropriate techniques to stay safe in gluteal augmentation with implants
- Discuss management and avoidance of complications with gluteal augmentation techniques
- Discuss contouring of the buttocks after massive weight loss and avoiding complications.
Program Subject to Change.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.