Starting a New Successful Aesthetic Practice Sunday, September 30 Sun, Sep 30 10:00-10:45 a.m.
In this course, the instructors will share their experience in starting a succesful aesthetic practice. They will focus on what works and what doesn't and why.
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify successful methods and timing of advertising.
- Determine how many people to hire.
- Identifying good patients (heeding warning signs).
- Assess which equipment has higher ROI.
- Utilization of consultants.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.