Raising the Bar in Rhinoplasty: Getting it Right the First Time Sunday, September 30 Sun, Sep 30 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Achieving natural and consistent results after rhinoplasty is the ultimate goal. This course will provide you with techniques and tips to apply to your rhinoplasty approach, to allow you to have incremental control of the changes you create during surgery leading to predictable results. This course starts with a review of systematic nasal analysis and operative planning. We provide a detailed account of commonly used techniques including modification of the dorsum, straightening the nose, controlling tip shape and position, and managing the nasal airway during open rhinoplasty. Finally, salient points in the perioperative management of the rhinoplasty patient are covered. Using strategies and techniques learnt in this course will help you achieve consistent rhinoplasty results so that you can get it right the first time!
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe a systematic nasal analysis and formulate goals for rhinoplasty surgery.
- Modify the nasal dorsum in an incremental and precise manner.
- Manage the nasal airway in a safe and effective manner.
- Achieve ideal nasal tip position and shape in a predictable fashion.
- Establish an approach for the perioperative management of the rhinoplasty patient.
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.