Breast Reconstruction Lecture and Cadaver Lab Simulcast Friday, September 28 Fri, Sep 28 2:00-5:00 p.m.
- IMA dissection/Thoracodorsal dissection/insetting flaps/Bail out plans for venous congestion – Dr. Joan Lipa
- Pre-pectoral Breast Implant Reconstruction – Dr. Hani Sbitany
- Sub-pectoral Breast Reconstruction/ADM/Exchange/Revisions – Drs. John Kim & Nolan Karp
- Superomedial Pedicle Mastopexy/Reduction – Dr. Dennis Hammond
- DIEP Flap – Dr. Edward Buchel
- ICAP, TDAP Flaps – Dr. Stephen J. McCulley
- Oncoplastic Breast Reconstruction – Dr. Albert Losken
- Latissimus Dorsi Flap Breast Reconstruction – Dr. Mihyr Choi
- PAP/TUG flaps/Surgery for upper extremity lymphedema – Dr. Jaume Masia
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Perform Pre-pectoral and Sub-pectoral breast reconstruction in the latest, optimal fashion
- Perform common flaps for breast reconstruction
- Perform secondary flaps for total and partial breast reconstruction
- Identify partial mastectomy defects and the best option for reconstruction
- Perform short-scar breast reduction and mastopexy
Additional Fee: $475
Program Subject to Change.
Educational Grant Provided by: Platinum: Allergan Medical Silver: Mentor Worldwide LLC
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.