Modern Techniques in Rhinoplasty Cadaver Lab Simulcast Friday, September 28 Fri, Sep 28 1:00-4:30 p.m.
ASPS is once again proud to work with The Rhinoplasty Society to bring back the Rhinoplasty Cadaver Lecture/Lab to Plastic Surgery The Meeting. This year's Rhinoplasty Cadaver Lab will be a HALF- DAY deep-dive into this ever-evolving core plastic surgery procedure. A separate lecture Rhinoplasty symposium will be available for attendees during the morning of the same day.
Topics will include:
- Open Approach
- Dorsal and Middle 1/3 Component Separation
- Keystone Treatment
- Humpectomy and Length Alteration
- Septoplasty and Straightening
- Medial Oblique Osteotomy
- Low to Low Lateral Osteotomy
- Middle 1/3 Cartilaginous Vault Reconstruction
- Tip Grafts
- Rim Grafts
- Alar Base Resection
- Piezo Energy Technology
At the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the techniques used by masters of primary rhinoplasty, specifically to correct dorsal and tip deformities.
- Apply approaches to minimize common secondary problems.
- Identify the appropriate technique for the patient.
- Demonstrate surgical techniques, including tip-plasty, humpectomy and length alteration, septoplasty and straightening, and grafting.
- Demonstrate component separation, various osteotomies and utilize piezo where appropriate.
Additional Fee: $475
Program Subject to Change.
Educational Grant Provided by: Platinum: Allergan Medical
Accreditation: The American Society of Plastic Surgeons® (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The ASPS designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.