Join us for a true hands-on experience as we host this year’s line-up of cadaver lab programming. Reserve your chance to try techniques out for yourself while receiving guidance from some of the specialty’s master surgeons!
Each lab is sold separately and, due to their small group format, will fill quickly.
Migraine Surgery Cadaver Lab – NEW FORMAT!
This year’s Migraine Surgery Cadaver Lab will provide a FULL DAY deep-dive into the science and technique behind one of the hottest topics in plastic surgery. The lecture portion of the program will take place in the morning, while the hands-on cadaver lab will be held in the afternoon. Registration includes lunch.
Join Course Directors Bahman Guyuron, MD and Jeff Janis, MD as they lead a team of talented faculty, including Hossein Ansari, MD, Ali Totonchi, MD, Ziv Peled, MD, Robert Hagan, MD, W. Austin, MD, Ahmed Afifi, MD, JB Moore, and Marcelo Hochman.
Topics will include:
- Overview of Migraine Headaches and Medication Overdose Headaches
- Anatomy of Supraorbital and Supratrochlear Nerve Trigger Sites
- Anatomy of the Zygomaticotemporal and Auriculotemporal Nerve Trigger Sites
- Anatomy of the Greater, Third, and Lesser Occipital Nerve Trigger Sites
- Detection of Trigger Sites: The Surgeon’s Role
- Getting Started: Pearls of Setting Up Your Migraine Practice
- Billing and Coding
- Surgical Treatment of the Trigger Sites (including frontal and temporal, rhinogenic, auriculotemporal, and greater and lesser occipital)