Join us for a true hands-on experience as we host this year’s line-up of cadaver lab programming. Reserve your chance to try techniques out for yourself while receiving guidance from some of the specialty’s master surgeons.
Each lab is sold separately and, due to their small group format, will fill quickly.
Topics will include:
- Overview of Migraine Headaches and Medication Overdose Headaches
- Anatomy of Supraorbital and Supratrochlear Nerve Trigger Sites
- Anatomy of the Zygomaticotemporal and Auriculotemporal Nerve Trigger Sites
- Anatomy of the Greater, Third, and Lesser Occipital Nerve Trigger Sites
- Detection of Trigger Sites: The Surgeon’s Role
- Getting Started: Pearls of Setting Up Your Migraine Practice
- Billing and Coding
- Surgical Treatment of the Trigger Sites (including frontal and temporal, rhinogenic, auriculotemporal, and greater and lesser occipital)