Guest Nation: Mexico
The Mexican Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, AC ( AMCPER ), will be feted during Plastic Surgery The Meeting as the Guest Nation for 2017.
AMCPER is the organizational society that groups all the certified plastic surgeons in the country. Its main function is to promote the academic growth and continuous medical education of its members.
AMCPER has a rich history of plastic surgery innovation and an impressive roster of skilled surgeons who constantly endeavor to bring new technologies and solutions to the challenges that are inherent in this specialty.
AMCPER has been invited to participate at PSTM 2017 in several educational capacities including:
- Maliniac Lecture
- Instructional Courses
- Panel Discussions
AMCPER has submitted the following renown surgeons for consideration as presenters:
- Lázaro Cardenas-Camarena, MD
- Antonio Fuente del Campo, MD, FMAM, FMAS, FMAPRAS, FACS
- Fernando Molina Montalva , MD
- Jorge F. Clifton Correa, MD
- Manuel García-Velasco, MD
ASPS gratefully acknowledges and welcomes the leadership of AMCPER:
- Dr. Eugenio Rodríguez Olivares, President
- Dr. Lázaro Cárdenas Camarena, Vice president
- Dr. Maria Luisa Velasco Villaseñor, General Secretary
- Dr. Victor Noé Elizondo Tijerina, Deputy Secretary
- Dr. María Elena Sandoval Ochoa, Treasurer
- Dr. Jorge Alberto Porter Robles, Executive Director
- Dr. José Alfredo Ponce del Carmen, Logistics and Marketing Division
ASPS and AMCPER signed a Memorandum of Understanding between our societies in early 2016. We know that interaction between societies and persons from different countries always enrich our thoughts and way of life, so the presentations by the leadership and honored members of AMCPER as our Guest Nation, will do the same on the minds of all the members of our Societies.
ASPS welcomes the leadership and members of AMCPER to Plastic Surgery The Meeting. We are honored to have your participation and look forward to your insights and innovations.