The premier educational and networking event of the year
Join us in Chicago at Plastic Surgery The Meeting 2014 where the best and the brightest surgeons in the specialty share their expertise, network with colleagues, and discuss cutting-edge science and the latest surgical techniques.
Take advantage of our new “Deep Dive Pathways,” which give you a focused look into a single procedure in our seven content-specific tracks. Each pathway features an integrated learning cycle that includes general sessions, instructional courses, case discussion sessions, and interactive media to take your clinical education to new depths. Deep Dive Pathways are planned for Anterolateral Thigh (ALT) Flap, Body Contouring, Breast Reduction, Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate, Clinical Applications of Fat Grafting, Dupuytren’s Contracture, Facial Rejuvenation and Rhinoplasty.
Plastic Surgery The Meeting 2014 brings together more than 3,000 attendees annually and covers both aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. It is intended for plastic surgeons, fellows, residents and other health care professionals interested in translating expanded knowledge into practice for the improvement of patient care and outcomes.
Six Solid Days of Education and Excitement!
- Thursday: ASMS Symposia; Senior Residents Conference
- Friday: Instructional Courses; Hot Topics; ASPS/Rhinoplasty Society Symposium; Joint Senior Residents Conference/Residents Day; Welcome Reception
- Saturday: Opening Ceremonies featuring Patients of Courage; Instructional Courses; General Sessions; Scientific Paper Sessions; Exhibits
- Sunday: ASMS Day; Instructional Courses; General Sessions; Scientific Paper Sessions; Exhibits
- Monday: Instructional Courses; General Sessions; Scientific Paper Sessions; Exhibits
- Tuesday: Instructional Courses; Closing Session on Practice Management
We’re Amping Up Aesthetics—Again!
Due to the popularity of our cosmetic educational sessions in San Diego, we’re increasing our aesthetic programming to include three full days of sessions that focus on breast, facelifting, rhinoplasty, fat grafting, and body contouring as well as non-invasive/minimally invasive procedures.
We offer a variety of hands-on sessions, including “How to Get an Article Accepted by Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: Pearls, Pitfalls and Levels of Evidence.” Plus, Grant Mentoring Workshops from The PSF; Job Opportunity Board advice in the ASPS Resource Center; the Learning Lounge and more.
A Wealth of Social Opportunities
Chicago is your chance to network and catch-up with old friends in a relaxed and fun environment. Our social events include the Women Plastic Surgeons Networking Hour and Luncheon, Young Plastic Surgeons Luncheon, Residents Reception, Exhibit Hall Breakfast on Sunday and spouse events. In addition, Friday Night’s Welcome Reception at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers is the not-to-be-missed social event of the year.
- Papers and Posters: Breast, Cosmetic, Craniomaxillofacial/Head and Neck, General Reconstruction, Hand and Upper Extremity, Practice Management and Research/Technology
- Patient marking sessions and live patient toxin/filler injections demonstration
- Panel sessions focused on Mohs surgery, cosmetic hand rejuvenation, facial fractures, scar therapy, and applications of acellular dermal matrix in breast surgery
- ASPS Plastic Surgery Senior Residents Conference
- The PSF Shark Tank, Best of State and Regional Societies
- Guest Nation: Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.