Tuesday, October 14
Join us for Tuesday's lunch and learn and the final closing session.
Lunch and Learn: Money Matters - Building Your Business and Managing Your Market
Session 1 - Practice Management: How to Prevent a Revolving Door in Your Office
12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
Session Chairs: Steven Wallach, MD
Panel: Clark Dunkle
A solid and effective team is the foundation of a successful practice, but who is managing whom? This session will focus on effective management strategies and practical tips:
- How to Hire a Practice Manager
- How to Manage Doctors and Staff
- Putting it Together: The Practice Manager Perspective
- HR/Legal Issues to Consider for Staffing - Hiring, Firing, Incentivizing
Session 2 - Practice Management: Web Marketing - What Are We Paying For?
1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Moderator: Joshua Korman, MD; Gregg Revak
Panelist: Ali Husayni
A successful marketing strategy for your practice involves a cooperative array of complementary SEO/SEM initiatives,
from proper website design, content and messaging, to social media to building quality links and paid placements.
Join Moderator Joshua Korman, MD and ASPS Sr. Director of Business Development, IT and Digital
Operations Gregg Revak, to discuss a series of key questions with an industry panel:
- How do I get my practice found?
- How can I protect my online image?
- Marketing your practice - internal or external strategies?
- Are we alone out there? How do you build referral sources?
- SEO/Web advertising - how does it work?
- What do you look for in a contract?
- What hard questions and metrics should you be demanding of your SEO partner or potential partner?